Sunday 11 September 2011

Today's outfit! Romantichic

Hola de nuevo chic@s!!

Acabo de volver tras pasar una semana increíble en Ibiza y he aprovechado la ocasión para hacer fotitos de diversos looks en lugares originales, espero que os gusten!!

I have just returned from Ibiza after spending an amazing week and took advantage of the weather and new surroundings to take some pictures of new looks. I hope you like them!

El look que propongo hoy me parece muy romántico y chic. El mono de seda es de Custo, me enamoré de él en cuanto lo vi y mi amiga Laura me convenció para que me lo comprara, gracias Laura! Tanto el estampado como el detalle de la solapa y el cinturón integrado me parecen muy originales y favorecedores.

En cuanto al lugar escogido para las fotos, es la fachada de una casa en Cala Tarida, la bici antigua estaba allí puesta y me pareció perfecta para este look.

I find today's look very romantic and chic. The jumpsuit is from Custo, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and my friend Laura encouraged me to buy it, thanks Laura! Both lapel's detail and belt are very original and the jumpsuit's pattern is very flattering.

The location chosen for the pictures is a private house near Cala Tarida, the vintage bike was already there and I found it perfect for this outfit.











Un aviso importante, las fotos de este blog no han pasado por Photoshop ni ningún otro programa de retoque. En Mary y sus trapitos creemos en la fotografía natural y bella sin retoques!

An important warning: the pictures of this blog have not been modified by Photoshop or any other retouching program. Mary y sus trapitos believes in the beauty of natural and non retouched pictures. 


Fotógrafo/Photographer: Alejandro Áboli

Mono/Jumpsuit: Custo
Sandalias/Sandals: Zara
Pañuelo/Headscarf: Espacio de creadores (Las Rozas Village)
Gafas/Sunglasses: Bottega Veneta
Pendientes/Earrings: Mercadillo de Menorca/Menorca's street market

Besos ibicencos/ Kisses from Ibiza!!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment